Lex

Нигерийские письма - уже не просто спам

И я получил предложение стать БОГАТЫМ :blink:

Mr. HARRISON BUZANI ZENNITH BANK LIMITED. LAGOS-NIGERIA, 19TH FEBRUARY,2003. Dear Sir, I am Mr. HARRISON BUZANI, Bank Manager of Zennith Bank, Lagos, Nigeria. I have urgent and very confidential business proposal which I know might interest you. On June 6, 1997, a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr.Barry Kelly made a Fixed deposit of his money with my bank, valued at US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his home address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder letter upon which we finally discovered from his contract employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Barry Kelly died in car accident on the highway. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Barry Kelly did not declare any next of kin or relations in his deposit mandate with my bank. This sum of US$10,500,000.00 has carefully been moved out of my bank to a security company for safe-keeping. the arrangement was perfected in such a way that there will be no trace of the funds from any quarter, since no one will come for claim. According to the Law of my country, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will diverted to the ownership of our Federal Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Now my proposal is that as a Foreigner, I will present you as the next of kin and partner to the depositor,for the funds to be approved and paid to you. the funds is contained in a sealed trunk box deposted with the security company as photographic materials and family items for export. I am writing you because myself as a public servant, can not operate a foreign account or have an account that is more than $1m.I have worked out necessary arrangement for this transaction and you can be assured that there is no risk involved. I would not want this mail to get to you as surprised or embarrasement, my intention is to move the funds into your country and invest it in a good business venture, for this reason I want to work with you as partner. Should this proposal interest you, kindly call me on 234 8033161682 or send me an email, to enable me give you more details about this. I have resolved in my mind to give you 15% of the total amount for your assistance, including 15% from every proceed or turn-over which the funds will generate from investment in the future. The procedures for handling this transaction is simple, all the documents relating to the deposit of the funds including death certificate and an affidavit of claims will be proessed and send to you. I want you to treat this matter with utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be of mutual benefits for both of us, because my intention is to move my family to your country where I want them to reside for safety. I will require your assistance to make residence arrangment for them and to invest my share in your country. Thanks for your understanding. Mr. HARRISON BUZANI

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

И кто тут утверждал, что чехи неагрессивны? Прям как восставшие албанские вкладчики в 95-м...

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek

Убийство нигерийского консула в Праге предположительно являлось местью жертвы спама, известного как "нигерийские письма"

И я получил предложение стать БОГАТЫМ 

Профессор, нового консула уже назначили. Что Вы на это скажете?;-)))

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek

Ну вот а почему так?
Банковни письма - нигерийские,
хилеры - филлипинские,
семьи - шведские,
пиво- чешское,
банки- швейцарские,
моды- парижские,
карнавал-бразильский,
а коты- мартовские?

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek

А:
рулетки - русские,
горки - американские,
горячие парни - финские,
чмы - чукотские.....
:D

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek

QUOTE (Dim @ Feb 19 2003, 20:48) а коты- мартовские?
и еще - димовские ;) .

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek

... а консул, нигерийский - помер... :(
Вот вам и "карнавал - бразильский" !

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek

А несколько дней назат по ЧТ был сюжет об этих письмах.... типа "Позор! так званы нигерийски дописы- подвод"!
Готовили общественное мнение к убийству посла что ли? :ph34r:

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek

Получается,что чешские клиенты беспощаднее к мошенникам,помнится руководителей Н-System тоже пытались взорвать!Странно,что наши жертвы МММов не сподобились на такое... B)

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek

Ага, и американское посольство не штурмуют, несмотря на то, что кровные зеленые сбережения дешевеют из-за агрессивной политики Белого Дома

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek

Расширение географии нигерийских писем. А конец-то какой! :)

Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Roseline Coleman wife to the late Chife Paul Coleman from Sierra Leon. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to transfer our cash of twenty-five Million Dollars ($25,000.000.00) now in the custody of a private Security trust firm in Europe the money is
in trunk boxes deposited and declared as Precious stones by my late Husband as a matter of fact the company does not know the content as money, although
my husband made them to under stand that the boxes belongs to his foreign partner.

Source of the money:

My late Husband Chief Paul Coleman , a native of Mende District in the Northerh province of Sierra Leone, was the General Manager of Sierra Leone Mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown . According to my Husband, this money was the income accrued from Mining Co-operation's over draft and minor sales.

Before the peak of the civil war between the rebels forces of Major Paul Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost destroyed my country, following the forceful removal from power of the civilian elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. My Husband had already made arrangement for I and my two children to be evacuated to
Ivory coast with the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT he made with a security firm in Europe through the aid of U.N evacuation team.

During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate looting of Public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra Leone
mining coop. Was one of the target looted and it was destroyed. My husband including other top Government functionaries were attaked and killed by the
rebels in November 2000 because of his relationship with the civilian Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.

As a result of my husbands's death , and with the information we got that the rebels are out for us the burden became too much for me to handle coupled with the ill health of my dauther she died in the process as i could not afford her a decent medical care. Our only hope now is in you and the boxes deposited in the Security Firm To this effect, I humbly solicit your
assistance in the followings ways.

1. to assist me claim this boxes from the security Firm as our beneficiary

2. to transfer this money (USD$25M) in your name to your country

3. to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf in your country and you, our Adviser/ Manager

For your assistance, I have agreed with my only surviving son that 20% of the total amount will be for your effort and another 10 % to cover all the
expenses that may incur during the business transaction, Last, I urge you to keep this transaction strictly confidential as no one knows our where about.

Please as you show your willingness, Forward to us your full name, address and Tel/ Fax numbers, to me via my private email address as indicated bellow, this is for security reasons as i will only be accessing my private email earnestly awaiting your response.

Thanks.

May God bless you as you assist us.

MRS. ROSELINE COLEMAN.

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek

Точно! А я аналогичное с Филлипин получил.
Выложить не могу, ибо сразу же чикнул.

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek

Я все же не понимаю - неужели они рассчитывают, что кто-то купится ? :D:unsure:

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek

QUOTE (Sergei @ Feb 25 2003, 22:32) Я все же не понимаю - неужели они рассчитывают, что кто-то купится ? :D:unsure:
У-у-у, ещё как. Только схемку пооригинальнее надо и страну не слишком примелькавшуюся, типа Того :ph34r: . Один хороший знакомый году в 2000 на полном серьёз одалживал деньги под поездку, и даже сделал тропический комплекс ппрививок. Едва отговорили, можно сказать - в последнюю минуту .

Кстати, я как-то из любопытства помечал географию получаемого спэма подобного рода - в Африке: Того, Камерун, Либерия, Сьерра-Леоне, Замбия, Танзания, Мозамбик, Зимбабве, ЮАР. В Азии - Филлиппины и Фиджи.

Ежедневно на служебную почту приходит до десятка.

Sdílet tento příspěvek

Odkaz na příspěvek